In partnership with Bethany’s Fresh Start Food Pantry, the Food Response ministry was developed in response to the global development of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). There are significant challenges to the COVID-19 crisis, but Bethany is committed to be part of the solution in our community.
HERE’S HOW WE ARE HELPING
· Provide a free bag of basic food supplies to individuals aged 60 years and up.
· The basic food bag will be driven by a trusted & healthy Volunteer to the recipient’s home and dropped off in a convenient location.
· Before delivering a food bag, we must make contact with the Recipient.
· All information provided on this form is kept confidential.
· Basic Food Bags consist of items available from Bethany’s Food Pantry ministry. Most bags will consist of items *like*, but not limited to: canned fruits, peanut butter, canned tuna, bottled water, cookies, and et cetera.
Requirements for Food Response:
Someone Aged 60+ living at the address
In reasonable driving distance to West Covina (determined by team members)
Sign up form is available online
Need more information, contact email@example.com